Since treatment is usually a lifelong process, you’ll benefit from ongoing support and an alumni program. We Level Up NJ continues to care for you even after you complete an addiction treatment program. Your lifelong journey is just beginning as you resume normal life and begin your brand-new sober lifestyle. Furthermore, just because you left our facility does not mean that your recovery is complete.
Your journey to recovery through addiction treatment will occasionally leave you feeling exposed and uneasy. Even if you have already received your diploma from our facility, we are still here for you if you encounter any difficult circumstances.
A top-notch treatment facility is aware that after leaving rehab, there will be times when you’ll feel vulnerable. Given that early recovery is fraught with the possibility of relapse, a number of factors might tempt you to resume your drug use.
These risks are harmful relapse triggers for people who are just starting their recovery. By participating in an alumni program, you can celebrate in positive ways, interact with other people in recovery, and learn how others cope with the challenges of recovery.
- The stress of everyday life and unexpected stress.
- People you used with and places connected to your substance abuse.
- Negative emotions like guilt, doubt, anger, or fear.
- Celebrations and holidays.
Alumni Program Team
Our Alumni Team is committed to establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals following their treatment. The We Level Up Alumni network can lengthen and improve your healing process. This is a fantastic strategy for preventing relapse. A great chance to socialize with people who can inspire you in the early stages of recovery. The road to healing is one that lasts a lifetime. You have the support of the We Level Up Treatment Center at every turn.
Addiction cannot be cured. You undertake this lifelong challenge to enhance your health and wellbeing. You are not left to handle it on your own once your treatment program with We Level Up is through. Instead, there are several approaches to continuously acquiring assistance. We Level Up offers you the resources and tools you require to continue to succeed in your recovery.
Get Help. Get Better. Get Your Life Back.
Searching for an Accredited Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers in Near You?
Even if you have failed previously and relapsed, or are in the middle of a difficult crisis, we stand ready to support you. Our trusted behavioral health specialists will not give up on you. When you feel ready or just want someone to speak to about therapy alternatives to change your life call us. Even if we cannot assist you, we will lead you to wherever you can get support. There is no obligation. Call our hotline today.FREE Addiction Hotline – Call 24/7
Alumni Support To Avoid Risks Of Relapse
Early on in recovery, there is the stress of its own. Your desire to prevent relapse is the source of this tension. Remembering that sobriety is not easy for anyone and that not everyone in your life will understand your sobriety are some helpful hints for minimizing the stress of your first few months of sobriety. It’s best to stay away from those who won’t help you get better and maintain a positive outlook because things always get better. Remember that losing former drug-using partners is not a bad thing. Asking for assistance demonstrates self-care. Being complacent is risky.
IOT programs should at the very least provide clients with a thorough introduction to mutual-help programs. to encourage clients’ attendance with other group members or program alumni in order to help them overcome any resistance. Additionally, let the clients decide whether or not to join a group. Support groups may be invited by programs to hold public meetings there. Clients can typically learn about the structure of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), Narcotics Anonymous (NA), Cocaine Anonymous (CA), or other groups at these meetings. 
First-class Facilities & Amenities
World-class High-Quality Addiction & Mental Health Rehabilitation TreatmentRehab Centers Tour
Renowned Addiction Centers. Serene Private Facilities. Inpatient rehab programs vary.Addiction Helpline (855) 695-1160
Proven recovery success experience, backed by a Team w/ History of:
- 15+ Years Experience
- 100s of 5-Star Reviews
- 10K+ Recovery Successes
- Low Patient to Therapist Ratio
- Onsite Medical Detox Center
- Comprehensive Dual-Diagnosis Treatment
- Complimentary Family & Alumni Programs
- Coaching, Recovery & Personal Development Events
Benefits Of Alumni Support
- Our alumni director and coordinators work to maintain a community of love and support for the people that go through our program at We Level Up Treatment, and to have a safe place to turn to in the event of calamity in their lives. The concept of one alcoholic helping another is at the backbone of our core values for when people leave this facility.
- Gaining friends in recovery and getting to know how others are dealing with the struggles of recovery.
- You can use your alumni program to learn accountability while gaining and giving support to peers in recovery.
- You may enjoy healthy celebrations and enjoyment of life’s many offerings, drug and alcohol-free.
- Alumni programs typically provide helpful services like calls for follow-up, volunteer opportunities, 24-hour helplines, aftercare programs, and exclusive events.
- Alumni coordinators may encourage your participation in other supportive and social activities.
- The facility’s alumni connection services include ongoing education and support for continued success in recovery.
- You’ll have the opportunity to share your experiences with others and to support your peers in sobriety.
- It will not be limited to just your peers in recovery, it will also include friends and family.
- As a member of the alumni program, you will also be a part of someone else’s support network when they reach out to you. It can help strengthen your own sobriety by giving you opportunities to listen, understand, and support the people who need you the most. In this way, helping your peers is a way of extending your own recovery.
- You’ve made a commitment to your own sobriety, and by participating in our alumni program, you can promote your long-term recovery while helping others in need.
World-class, Accredited, 5-Star Reviewed, Effective Addiction & Mental Health Programs. Complete Behavioral Health Inpatient Rehab, Detox plus Co-occuring Disorders Therapy.CALL (855) 695-1160
End the Addiction Pain. End the Emotional Rollercoaster. Get Your Life Back. Start Drug, Alcohol & Dual Diagnosis Mental Health Treatment Now. Get Free No-obligation Guidance by Substance Abuse Specialists Who Understand Addiction & Mental Health Recovery & Know How to Help.
Free Alumni Support Here at We Level Up NJ
Above all, the main goal of our alumni program is to give anyone who wants to continue that support the chance to do so.
Most importantly, your continued success in recovery depends on alumni support and aftercare. Due to a lack of support, the majority of people who completed drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation programs and participated in them relapsed within the first year. Therefore, it is essential to continue outpatient addiction aftercare treatment. After leaving residential treatment, continuing intensive, high-quality programs increases the likelihood of sobriety and ongoing recovery. All clients are qualified and given planning and support for after-care. Free alumni support and programs are provided by We Level Up CA. We continue to support your recovery even after you leave because we are dedicated to our client’s success.
Start a New Life
Begin with a free call to an addiction & behavioral health treatment advisor. Learn more about our dual-diagnosis programs. The We Level Up treatment center network delivers recovery programs that vary by each treatment facility. Call to learn more.
- Personalized Care
- Caring Accountable Staff
- World-class Amenities
- Licensed & Accredited
- Renowned w/ 100s 5-Star Reviews
We’ll Call You