About We Level Up
Addiction Rehab Center
Addiction Dual Diagnosis Center
Mission & Vision:
We Level Up California Addiction Rehab’s vision is to support affected communities, families, and clients suffering from the affliction of substance abuse. Our mission is to utilize and advance the science of addiction and dual diagnosis co-occurring mental health treatment. The We Level Up CA Treatment Center is committed to client recovery success by offering:
- Cutting-edge client assessments and clinical evaluations.
- Providing and continuosly enhancing evidence-based substance abuse education, therapyc along with other treatment modalites.
- Continuoulsy recruiting top addiction specialists and training our staff to deliver an outstanding client treatment experience.
- Engaging with and learning from families, loved ones and the entire community to create lasting recovery outcomes
- Providing high quality clinical care by attentive and warm treatment teams
- Compassion for the patients and families we serve and respect for their circumstances.
- Fighting against addiction and mental health stigma and misinformation.
- Advocacy for and investment in our community and collaborative relationships.
- Stewardship of our resources and place, working efficiently with resolve to bring timely solutions to the problem.
- Mutuality in decision-making, where common purpose comes first; solutions with mutual benefit will endure.
- Objectivity in our therapy choices, reflecting our focus on evidence-based SUD practice, quality and integrity
- Transparency in our treatment actions and decision-making.
Alcohol & Drug Recovery Oasis
We Level Up California Addiction Rehab center equips clients with a well-balanced and holistic path to drug and alcohol substance abuse recovery. Personalized treatment plans are designed for each patient including individual and group therapy sessions, as well as elective family-based therapy, holistic therapy, and secondary dual-diagnosis mental health therapy.
Level Up Series Founder
Ryan Zofay is most enthusiastic about parting sound lessons that transform lives. As a flourishing businessperson and motivational spokesman, he guides improvement tacts that measurably raise achievement, connection, and overall mindset. Applying the schooling of his own triumphs and trials, Ryan has uncommon expertise to promote profound transformation for people and businesses. Ryan gave every ounce of his being to discovering a way to become the success he envisioned himself being. He finished an incredible 1500 hours of special development training and experiential therapy workshops. He began executing personal development systems, routines, and methods into his own organizations. Swiftly he saw an amazing transformation in morale, effective leadership, team connection, and overall performance. He saw the potential of healing through vulnerability and built personal bonds with members of his team and community he wouldn’t otherwise have. His goal is to build a society where everyone can be enabled and appreciate that they are enough; Also a society where everyone can feel safe, and be fulfilled. Ryan is living a life of meaning and believes “if you’re not living every day with a sense of purpose then you’re not living”.
GIVING TUESDAY Ryan pledged to match donations this past Giving Tuesday for Hospitality Helping Hands. Hospitality Helping Hands began distributing groceries in West Palm Beach, and within weeks has become one of the largest sources for families seeking support in the state. The challenge was EXCEEDED and 110k was raised which fed 170,000 families! The cause is still going. Despite our social distance, we are still in this together.
Visit Ryanzofay.com to venture into the world of Personal Development.